Soft, warm, perfect for a cool fall Friday under the lights or freezing Indiana baseball games. Honestly the coldest sporting event I have ever been to was a baseball game at Grand Park this spring. I am still mentally recovering. This Hoodie runs true to size.
- 60/40 ring spun cotton/ polyester (Heathers and Frosts)
- Jersey-lined, two-piece hood
- Dyed-to-match drawcords with aluminum grommets
- Dyed-to-match twill back neck tape
- Side seamed
- 1x1 rib knit cuffs and hem
- Tear-away label
8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester (White)
55% recycled cotton/39% post-consumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon (Light Grey Heather)
CARE INSTRUCTIONSMachine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if necessary.